Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We laughed so hard !

We laughed so hard ! I had to share.....
Robert and I were talking about the couple in Calif. who just gave birth to 8 babies ! (yes 8, if you have not already heard this). Robert asked "how exactly did that happen, did an egg split?" no sooner than the words came out and before I ever got the chance to say anything.... then voice answered with "there are no eggs, we are mammals and we have live babies". We laughed so hard ! thanks caitlin for that science lesson !

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great application Caitlin!!!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Kids say the cutest things!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Hey girl, No I need your email. I did get your wonderful and sweet package. In fact I sent you something back on Tuesday so you should be getting it at any time. You are so thoughtful. I will say many many prayers for your little one!!!! My email is jennjennortiz@Yahoo.com

CJ Field said...

Wow, that's one smart kiddo!! How adorable!