12:50 they called and said that she wasnt coming off the machine very well. her heart was too tired and they were waiting for her heart to wake up more
1:15 Kayden is off the pump and they are starting to get her off getting her off everything
1:35 Closing her up and the Dr will come talk to us in 35-40 minutes
2pm Came and got us. Dr said worse then he thought. It was thought the mitro valve was mild but turned out to be severe, there could be still some leaking. There was an extra artery he took care of. And he siad her lungs looked really bad. She may stilll have some problems breathing. We got to see her as they moved her to her room. She looked good and her face wasnt really swollen like we thought it may be. They are not in a hurry to take her off all the machines since he had problems coming off the bypass machine. We should get to see her in about an hour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Mara,
You're champ for updating this! I am glad she's out of surgery and that you get to see her. I am sure it's incredibly hard waiting to hold her. Give her extra kisses from me. We're thinking about you guys.
I hope that you've gotten to see your sweet girl by now. I am so glad to hear the surgery is over...
After D's surgery, we were also told that his lungs looked badly...he also had some additional problems. BUT, you'd never know it by looking at him today!
Hang in there. You are doing SO well!
((Hugs))
Mara,
Thank you for the updates. Little babygirl is strong-and so is her Mommy! Rilee and I are saying a prayer for you all tonight.
Post a Comment