Friday, March 6, 2009

Almost normal...

Okay I dont want to speak too soon but I think things are getting somewhat normal.Whatever normal actually means. Of course now that I said it I have probably jinxed myself !

I havent blogged in a while- I can come up with 100 excuses why but who knows if any of them a the real reason....

So lets do some updates....
Caitlin is now sleeping in her own bed !!! YEAH !! this is such a big deal. I was hospitalized in 2007 and after that she would not leave my side. Even to sleep on the floor in my room. This week she has slept in her room 3 times all night and once she feel asleep in her room and then put her self in her room when she woke in the middle of the night ! A few more night of this and the pallet on the floor in my room is folded up ! lol I think it is because she really wants to sleep at a friends house and I say no until she can sleep on her own (otherwise she calls us int he middle of the night to come get her)

Teresa is passing everything and alomost has all a's and b's. YEAH ! we even ordered graduation cap and gown. Knock on wood it looks like it is going to happen ! Keep your fingers crossed !

Kayden is doing GREAT !!!! the heart doctor has cleared her saying he will see her in a year. Of course my reactions was "do I need to remind you she just had open heart surgery ???" We did end up back at the hospital on thursday last week with pnumonia and she was there for 4 days ! But she is back to her bubbly self and (please dont let me jinx this) she is sleeping through the night !!!

LAst month we were chair shopping and I said if we are this close to the mall I want an Orange Julius (they now have one in our mall- something I hadnt had in 10 years), then mini me (I mean Caitlin) says "if we are at the mall I want to go to build a bear" so we do. For those of you who dont know, we call Kayden - "Kaydebug ludybug" well build a bear had a costume that was a ladybug (wings and all) so I took it and held it up to Kayden who was sith daddy ont he bench outside the store. Some girl walked by and asked "are you going to put her in that" I said maybe and she said "if you do, bring her next door to picture people and I will take her picture and give you a free 10x13" (jumping ahead.... free actually meant "let me con you in here and take all your money") so we got the outfit and had her pics taken... here are some of my favorites.....

to be added later- computer issues - (update) the link never showed to add them so I was able to add them to the side.... look to the right...lol

while we were waiting for the pics... Daddy talks Caitlin into getting her ears pierced ! And she did it !!!! We are NEVER this spontanius. lol

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Glad to hear that you are getting your lives back to normal and everyone is doing well!

Bierma Clan said...

I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well. She is a beautiful ladybug. Hope all are doing well.