Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update......

Where do I begin......

Last week my sister came to visit. I was so glad to have re-enforcements so I could sleep ! Little did i know how bad I would need them. I went to lunch for a co workers bday, and felt like I ate too much. by the time I went home I felt sick to my tummy and made a b-line for the toliet (do not pass go, do not collect $200 kind of b-line). I had horrible chills and even with a sweater and 4 blankets I was still cold. Caitlin took my temp and it was almost 102. I tried to stay away for the baby incase it was flu but I think it was food poisoning .Robert had to work and Caitlin (my hero) put on the baby carrier, announcing "this is what it is like being pregnant" and made herself dinner and ate all while taking care of Kayden so I could rest. I was in no shape to take care of anyone. Caitlin asked if she could have coke, I replied "you are being so good you can have anything but a horse" (remember she asked santa for one). then she asked "can I have choc cake" I replied "you can have anything but a horse". My sister called to tell me she was going out with a friend and then found out I was sick and said she would come back for a couple of hours. she took the baby. then my brother brought teresa home 9who was staying with my mom while she had her wisdon teeth out) since teresa was there, Lori went out and I went to sleep only to wake up and barely get to the bathroom throwing up ! Teresa sent me to bed and cleaned it up. Told Caitlin to take care of me and she took Kayden until Lori got home at 1am. The rest of the week I was scared to eat much. I think I lost a few pounds !

I got a thank you card from Jennifer in the mail (Jude mommy- not just Jude's mommy but Emily's too !) She thanked me for the frame we sent ! I dont know wehere she find the time and she wants to go back to school ! She is a true inspiration ! My new years resolution is to be more like her !!!!!! lol

And the big news......... Pre op was yesterday !!!! Surgery on thursday ! I feel good about it. I am actually more stressed about getting my work done then about the babys surgery ! After sharing the stories of Presley, Henry, Dylan, Gabi and others I feel really prepared ! Thanks guys !!!! My sister flies back Wed nite to take care of the big girls. I have notified both Teresa's and Caitlin's schools incase they show a behavior change.I have my FMLA papers in. I am ready...... I think. And at the same time I think I am scared.NOt of the surgery but of seeing my beautiful little baby like that and then thought of her on a heart/ lung bypass machine ! I wish I was more the science type and thought this medical stuff was cool instead of disquesting !!!

No comments: