Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Is today Monday ?

Is today monday ? It sure feels like it ! This morning Robert went to an extra assignment and dropped caitlin off on his way. Teresa was to find her own ride to school but was having trouble getting hold of anyone. I made Kayden her bottle and when I went to pick her up out of her swing..... I grabbed the blanket that was on top of her and flung poop on me and the carpet. I looked down to discover she had another blowout and it went out the sides of the diaper and filled the swing ! It took 2 of us to try and clean it up. dont want to go into all the details but it was everywhere and a real crappy way to start the day. I threw the swing cover and soem of her clothes in the washer and then offered to ake teresa to school. before we left, robert called to say he locked his keys in the car and needed me to bring him his spare. That was a far trip and it meant I had to feed kayden first. so teresa fed her real quick before we left and I picked up the living room. Needless to say I was worn out and it wasnt even 8 am !!!

Yesterday I picked up teresa from school (still in my pjs) and decided since I was out to grab something from the store. ran in and only got 5 items (that is a shocker, cant remember when I ever left the store with only 5 things). Went to get in the car to find a note on my car. Someone hit my car ! at least they left a note ! we tried calling it last night and this morning but no one answered. I did a reverse search ont he number and got an address. so when Robert went to pick up Caitlin today to went by the house. He talked to someone there and now we have to get an estimate !

The hospital had OT come work with Kayden to make sure she was sucking okay. They refered us to a home heath place to continue the OT. The lady came out today to work with Kayden and evaluate her. She worked with her on rolling over, hold up her head, reaching for things. With her being so weak from her heart she is behind on these things. She is coming again next week. What I really like is she even said on days when robert and I are both working, she can visit Kayden at daycare !

I am also up to my nose in cookies. Caitlin is selling girl scout cookies. She wanted to work a booth but there is no way I can do abooth with Kayden. One of our neighbors was nice enough to take her around the neighborhood selling cookies. I really appreciate it ! She has sold 120 and her goal is 180- 60 more to go (we actually got 190). Cookie anyone ??????? Oh and if you want to help and dont actually want the cookies. You can pay for one tha is sent overseas to the troops ! Operation cookie !

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Oh dear. It sounds like Murphy's Law was on overtime at your house. I hope the rest of the week went better.