I have notice that other people whos blogs I follow are also going through the pity parties and the winter blahs - so it may not just be me- what a relief :)
I am trying to stay positive like a new begining. I have someone here today to clean the house- I wanted it to be a very clean environment when Kayden comes home. Not that I can really afford it but how do I not afford to keep my daughter area clean for her own health. They are even on a ladder cleaning the blinds- something I am embarrassed to say I dont do !
Maybe it was Kayden smiling yesterday or maybe it was the B-12 my sister talked us into taking to help with stress or maybe it is just me not going to work.lol
So staying positive I want to say some thank yous- Thank you to my little sister who stopped her life and flew here to help us when Kayden had her surgery ! Thank you to my friend Jill who came to the hospital and sat with us during the surgery. Thank you to Melissa who came to visit and has offered to take Caitlin to a movie. Thank you to Krisit who takes such good care of Kayden and got her the autograph bear with all the well wishes. Thank you to everyone who has come to visit and those who have called. Thank you for all those who offered for meals, which I am sure we will need once we get her home. Thank you to everyone who has called and check on us and have offered us words of encouragement through this blog (I love the comments). thank you to all the moms who have been through this before who have helped me go through it. Thank you to Jenn O. for your streagth which has become contagious. Thank you to child life for helping Caitlin and thank you to the wonderful nursing staff for taking care of Kayden. And thank you to everyone who has realized that this has been a very hard and stressful time and has allowed me to gripe when needed, who have offered shoulders to lean on, give us the support we needed and sometimes taken us with a grain of salt when we have those bad monents we are all allowed to have once in a while~ we truely appreciate it more we can express.
Robert is at the hosptial now. she had some vomiting last night. And have done a chest xray and EKG/echo and are waiting for the doctors now. I am still hoping she comes home tomorrow but she could even come home today !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
YEAH!!! So glad that she might be home soon!
I feel honored you mentioned me :). You are very brave, and you hang in there. Trust me I go through ups and downs everyday.
So glad to hear she is doing well!!
I can't wait to see her again. She's such a little angel. Hang in there.
i think you are right...it's the weather. we need some sun-shiny days! i'm glad all is going well and kayden is on her way to coming home soon!
I am so happy to hear your beautiful little girl will get to come home soon. We have been praying for you, your daughter and the whole family. I know that her big sisters are just as ready as you are to have her home. What a lucky little girl she is. We will continue to pray! ~ The Jowers Family
Post a Comment