Friday, December 26, 2008
What a Christmas !
Kayden had been sick and it seemed to get worse. It seemed like she was having problems breathing so I took her to the ER. They tested her for RSV, put her on oxygen because her oxygen was low, gave her breathing treatments, and a chest xray. They decided she had broncholitis (?Spelling) and admitted her. The Dr from IMC came down to see about admitting her to IMC. I really didnt like this Dr - her comment was I dont hear anything and I dont understand why she got breathing treatments- What a great Dr ! Can she not hear what everyone else does ? MEanwhile, Teresa was scheduled for oral surgery ! So mom took her to have all her wisdom teeth pulled and took care of her while I took care of Kayden. They went ahead and released Kayden on Xmas eve but we did not want to expose her to anyone. At this point no one said anything about cancelling her surgery ! So everyone was at moms including my cousins who came in from Houston and my sister who took Caitlin) on xmas day. And Robert and I stayed at home and watched movies all day. Do you know when the last time we were able to rent a rated r movie ? I sure as heck cant remember but since it was just us, we took advantage of it ! Our neighbor brought us plates of food and another nieghbor brought us cookies ! Definitly an unusal holiday but peaceful. Robert and I dont get much alone time anymore so it was actally kinda nice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Mara, Sorry to hear that the holidays were full of trauma!! I hope that things are calming down. When is the surgery scheduled?
Post a Comment