Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's tomorrow !

Kayden's sugery is tomorrow ! OMG !!!!! Kayden's surgery is tomorrow ! I have so much to do tonight. Rob works at 5:45 so it is just me. I will do girl scouts with Caitlin, run home and bathe Kayden and put this medication on her chest, then run to the airport to pick up Lori ! And then home to bed ! It is still getting hard to believe that is is tomorrow ! WOW !!!

IF anyone that has a blog would like to put a "pray for Kayden" button on their blog. Kele made one for us- thanks Kele ! We will take all the prayers we can get ! just copy and paste into a sidebar gadget under HTML/JavaScript, it turned out cute, and we would really appreciate it !

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anna said...

Mara,

We will be thinking of you and praying for Kayden. Try to get some rest tonight if you can.

Laurie said...

I will be thinking of you all tomorrow. Please update when you can.
((Hugs))

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Oh you guys are in my prayers. Please post as soon as you can so we will know all is ok!! I know she will do just wonderful.

Ps. They took your daughters coat??? I would just HAVE to beat someone up over that. Goodness