Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kaydens still not 12

ARGH !First I want to say that I hate computers sometimes ! Especially when they give me problems and I dont know how to fix them !!!

Yesterday on one of the YAhoo groups I'm in, I say a posting from a mom whos son is about to start the preschool program in my school district. Great I thought. soemone who can tell what they think. I was getting ready to email her and ask when I realized that I recognize the email and this person lives not only in my city, but in my subdivision, and on my street !!! So I left work early yesterday to meet with our new ECI person ! And I really like her. she gave me alot of info and guidence. And not only is she our ECI person, but her daughter has special needs and knows all about the therapys ! So I am really excited about working with her.

So after ECI- Robert took the girls to the carival at the rodeo and it was just Kayden and I.So I put her in her stroller and we went for a walk. We stopped by the house and the end of the street and introduced ourselves ! It is nice to have a face to the name and we got to chit chat for a little while. Turns out we have been to some of the same functions and had never met- although I knew of her and she knew of me through her sister in law and the HOA. On the way home we caught Lisa taking pics of Nathan in the flower beds. And they put Kayden with him and took some pics. At one point Nathans paci came out so Kayden put her thumb in his mouth ! lol and then when they put his paci baci in- Kayden helped him hold it in place.It was really cute and I will have to get the pics from Lisa. Except I cant add any pics to my blog right now cause computer problems !! I could tell I hadnt walked in a while and I was exhausted when I got home !

This morning Kayden had her appt with the peditrician. He did a follow up chest xray. You could tell Kayden is getting to be a pro with the medevil times contraption- and in fact daddy even made her smile during it ! Doctor said it looks fine but he is sending it to the radiologist to make sure. Her weight was only 11lbs and 15oz- we still havent broken 12 lbs. Not much but he was happy she is gaining. He wants to see her again in a month. Are we the only ones who have wellness checks every month ???? Good thing we like our Doctor !!!

1 comment:

rustinlane.blogspot.com said...

Can't wait to see the pics. They sound so adorable. That is nice to have someone in your area to talk to so close.

I hate that chest xray thing. It is pure torture for Rustin. I can't believe no one has come up with something better.