Monday, March 23, 2009
I am definitly a superhero !
Saturday night Kayden wasnt feeling well, starting at 2am she was waking every 10 minutes tossing, turning, and crying.So basically I had to hold her all night and pat her back to sleep every 10 minutes or so. By 7 in themorning I was worn out. robert had come home and put her in her swing and Caitlin got up. I asked my super hero in training (caitlin) to keep her for a couple of hours so I could PLEASE get some sleep ! And slept from 7 to 9am when Caitlin said "you dont have to get up, but I would like you to". I then proceeded to wash what seemed like 100 leaods of clothes (with Caitlin's help) and it was actually two or three loads- but they were big ones ! And work on our taxes, take care of the kids, do odds around the house etc. LAst night Robert was off so he had Kayden. I was woken at 1 something this morning to crying (Kayden) and yelling (robert)- because we all know that yelling at a crying baby is going to make them stop ! I get down stairs to find him trying to put a bottle in her crying mouth that she is not at all interested in. I pick her up and hold her and withing minutes she is back asleep on me ! I am not sure why I didnt think about the yelling thing- since that is going to make them stop crying- ya right ! Well, I dont remember if it was Jekyl or Hyde but he was in my home this morning in the form of my husband ! " I was up all night with her" he said. Really ??? I have no idea what that is like ! He informs me "that's fine, I'll just sleep all day". Are you kidding me ???? I get a 2 hour nap and do everything I had to do and you are going to sleep all day and do nothing ????? I understand..... you are a man ....... and I........ am a superhero !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sorry about Miss Kayden, it's just so hard when you don't know what's wrong and what they want. Read about our fun morning on my blog:)
Shelli
Sorry to hear it was a rough weekend. Men! They just can't walk in our shoes. We are definetly the Superhero's!
MEN! Dang they drive me cuckoo!! Our hubby's should go bowling together because mine seems to have two sides too. :)
Post a Comment