Just whenI thought things were getting back to normal..... I have learned that normal for us means chaos !
We are back in war ! Kayden has been on an antibiotic for the pnumonia and it is giving her less than desired bowel movements ! Out the diaper, on her clothes, our clothes, the blankets, the swing, the furniture..... you get the picture ! All I can say is YUCK !!! to make matters worse I cant wash anything she gets poop on... why.......
After a HUGe ordeal ! Sears showed up on Saturday to install the pedistals for my new washer and dryer (that I am not too sure I like). It seems as though they messed up the washer in the proccess. I threw in a load of towels and then when it got to the rinse cycle it sounded like a battle was being fought in the laundry room ( and I dont mean a poop war) there was loud clanking and clattering ! We think they got the drum out of whack so Robert called to see when somone can get out there to look at it. the answer ...friday ! So yeah, I dont have to wash clothes for a week but we told the kids to put their underwear inside out and rewear it (JUST JOKING ) actually teresa called the nieghbor and asked her to wash a pair of her work pants that we dirty.
Always something.... and right now we are going on little sleep. Miss Kayden got up at 4 this morning and both robert and I had gone to bed late ! I couldnt fall asleep and he had to wait to pick up teresa from Dairy Queen ! And teresa is ccranky cause she had to work late and has school today and work again tonight! Welcome to the real world !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Poor Kayden and poor you! As I am doing laundry I try to say a prayer of thanks for my washer and dryer,that I don't have to go to the laundromat anymore!
Hope to see you on saturday!
Shelli
Post a Comment