Monday, March 30, 2009

911-POLICE, FIRE TRUCKS, AND EMS !!!!!

Saturday we were getting ready for alicias wedding and robert started complaining of chest pains. I asked him several times about calling 911 (saying that to show he was being dramatic) and to my surprise after the 3rd time he said yes ! Turns out he was having aheart attack !!! On my way to thehospitalnow- but will blog all the details later. Keep us in your prayers !!!

6 comments:

Shelli said...

Mara, I am so sorry if you need anything please let me know.

Shelli

rustinlane.blogspot.com said...

I am praying for you guys.

Jennifer Ortiz said...

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! When does it ever end? Let me know

Bierma Clan said...

We are praying for you guys....keep the faith cause having been there with dad you will need it....GOD Bless

Laurie said...

I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted when you can...
((Hugs))

rustinlane.blogspot.com said...

Keep us posted. I am thinking about you guys!