Friday, December 5, 2008
Surgery cancelled
Well-Kayden's surgery is cancelled- or at least postponed. I am so bummed and frustrated I can not even talk about it. Of course not sleeping a full night in 2 nights isnt helping or the fact that we were at the ER until midnight last night. I guess I will have to wait until I feel more sane to be able to put it into words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the cancellation. It's got to be hard to get yourself prepared and then things stop and get put on hold. You are all still in my prayers!
Mara sorry to hear about the surgery....it will all work out for the best though....trust in GOD because he does know what he is doing....even if we think that he doesn't. Our prayers are with you and your family during this time.
Mara, so sorry to hear about the cancellation. Also, sorry I haven't got back to you, it has been pretty crazy here too with Presley having a short stay at the hospital again for her cough and conjestion. Keep us posted on the surgery and we will be thinking of you guys!!
Post a Comment