I hate ex-wives ! before I uspet anyone,let me first say, I am an ex-wife ! thank good ness I did not have kids with my ex so I have nothing to do with him, except for hearing the occassional story about what a mess he is and making me feel even better for not being with him !
Let me give you some history first... about 5 years ago we got my step daughter a ticket to see her mom (per the crt order). Her mom decided to go to NY with some guy and wouldnt be there. child upset, us upset, child then in counseling ! Hadnt seen her mom since ! No cards on birthday or xmas and forget gifts ! Well Grandmother and great grandmother are ill. We decide that Teresa needs to go see them before they pass so she has no regrets ! We send her to her moms against her will. Mom pretends the last 5 years means nothing and tries to be her best friend allowing her to do things we dont allow. So here I am in the hospital after giving birth to Kayden. Since she came early we werent ready and Robert went home to wash some clothes. teresa's friend stops by and asked Robert what he thinks of Teresa's nose piercing ! WHAT??? Yep- mom and her went and got matching nose piercings ! And a lot of other crap- her family tried to turn the kid against us after we tried to do something nice and it turned out to be a disaster ! We almost didnt bring her back to Texas. We got over it.... fast forward to now.
Teresa emails me yesterday "look what my mom sent me" attached was an email from her mom asking where she wanted her xmas gifts sent! She goes on to continue the lies from this summer accusing me of taking her gifts and keeping them. Why would i do that ??? I have no reason to take from this child. I am the one who has done everything for her. Besdies I make her write thank yous ! So it makes no sense. I was pissed. I dont need this. I was bad enough she pulled this crap this summer but not again now. To make a long story short. Teresa had emailed her saying she checks the mail- totally untrue but I guess it allows her to avoid conflict. I told her that she knows right from wrong and she really needs to stand up for what is right. If her mom thinks this is getting her somewhere she is going to keep up this crap. Well, Teresa's email didnt go through and she resent it saying " Please send any gift to me at my house. I know that I will receive any gifts that are sent and I always have. Mara has no reason to keep things from me". And her moms response... "okay". Teresa nipped it in the butt and it went no further ! We talked about it last night and I told her what it meant that she stood up for me instead of allowing the bad mouthing to keep going. She was very proud of herself and wanted to know if her dad knew. She told him what happened as soon as she walked in the door. Stupid part is her crap backfired and brought Teresa and I closer ! I really want to email her and tell her everything but I cant. The important thing is Teresa is old enough to realize what is going on.
And if that is not enough, the day before we got a letter from domestic relations saying they received info that Teresa was emancipated and that her mom may not owe us any child support! What ! Now we have to prove that Teresa still lives with us or they will end the support ! Seems like more than a coincidence that this happens at the same time I told her mom to get current on the medical bills she owes us going back to 2005, and if she didnt by the end of the month I was turning her in to domestic relations ! This is why I hate ex-wives, okay, maybe just one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is one poised and gracious young teenager you have there!
f.
Post a Comment