Monday, December 22, 2008

How did I forget

I have no idea how I forgot this.... Kayden was in her swing and started crying. Caitlin picked her up and went to hand her to me and Kayden threw up all over Caitlin. My hero. Caitlin said did she throw up on me ?Looked over her shoulder and said yes. I said "It's in your hair, go jump in the shower" Caitlin took off her shirt and proceeded to help me clean up Kayden in the sink. she even got a wet washcloth and wiped off the bed where some had gotten. Then cleaned up the water mess I was making and got Kayden a towel. all before she cleaned her self ! Not bad for an 8 year old. I really see her growing up alot lately. Having her litle sister around has really gotten her to take some responsibilty.Of course, it is still when she wants to- if you ask her to do something she better feel like it or expect a "in a minute". But baby steps are fine for now ~ smile

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Awwww isn't it great having lil mommas around?
Yes, I was referring to SSDI....don't get me started on the government ;). Check into MDCP because from what I hear it's worth it. Jude's medical bills so far even with insurance are insane, and I know we have a lot more. They are here to help our families.