Teresa leftthe ball for the hamster on her cage. She must have crawled up the cage during the night and pushing with her nose, pushed it right off ! It fell down the stairs and crashed on the floor and woke up Robert ! Better him than me !
Spoke too soon ! I heard Kayden caughing so I woke up, the tube was half out and I was concerned about where the formula was going soI pulled it all the way out, next thing I know, she is throwing up ! I clean her up but can't calm her down so I go to get robert.Next thing I know, Caitlin walks in saying Daddy sent her-it was 4 in the morning so I sent her back to bed ! Robert helped calm her down and went back to the other room. A little later I wake to Kayden throwing up. this time I wasnt fast enough and she threw up all over the bed, her and in her hair ! I yell for Rob to come help since I was running out of hands. Now today I am dragging from not getting a good nights sleep ! Incase you are wondering, Kayden took a shower with Daddy this morning so she is all nice and clean ! no more throw up in her hair ! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment