Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crying over spilled egg

Kayden slept last night- YEAH !! She had not slept the past two nights. Not sure if this is the miricle but we used the humidifier last night - I can only pray that is what the cure was ! There are not too many more sleepless nights I can deal with. Then this morning she was so fussy ! I got so stressed trying to keep her from fussing while I get ready for work ! And on top of that, I put her in the swing, stepped away for a minute, and when I came back to check on her - she had pulled out her NG tube !! Which she is doing more of lately. Hopefully we wont need it after her surgery cause I think she is sick of it. It seems like almost daily she is pulling it out !

Caitlin had her science night last night and we built an egg drop. Her worked awesomely until the people running it decided to use hers for a demonstration. It would have been a honor until they didnt put the egg in it all the way and the egg broke cause yolk to get all over it ! Caitlin started to pout and I blurted out "we can take it home and wash it" what was I thinking ? By the end of the evening Caitlin agreed to give it a new home in the trash ! thank you !

No comments: