Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sugery coming fast

So I called the surgeons office to make the appointment. she asked me when I wanted the surgery, I replied "I didnt know it was up to me!" She said that once we make the initial appointment, surgery will be within 30 days of that appointment. YIKES ! Its coming fast ! We have out appointment on Monday ! I took Kayden to have her pictures done before her surgery- it took forever. Iw ill try to post the pics when I get more time. It took an extremely long time and the camera flash wasnt working very well. I called Sears today and they are sending me some coupons for some new pics.

I also spoke with Kele whos daughter Presley had heart surgery. I find it comforting to talk to people who have already been though this type of thing. It gives the feeling that everything will be okay and that we are not so alone.

On top of everything, Caitlin cracked a tooth and the piece fell out. she now has to have the tooth pulled. Robert took her and I asked him if he scheduled the follow up appointment. He said he was lucky to get out with his life- Caitlin was that upset. She actually left the office and was waiting for him downstairs in the lobby ! By the end of the evening,I had her somewhat agreeable to it but I am sure that will all change once it is time !

2 comments:

Kele said...

Anxious to hear how your appointment goes, I will be thinking of you!!

Sheree said...

Will be thinking of you all.