Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm loosing my sweet girl !

I am loosing my sweet girl and she is becoming that dreaded bad word...teenager. Or at this point, preteen ! She is getting sassy with a capitol S ! Last night I motioned to pop her mouth and she responded with "i'm not afraid to hit you" what !?! who says that to their mom ? When I mentioned telling Dad what she got upset and begged me not to, saying Dad is big and can squoosh her. Of course when I tried to tell dad he was too busy watching Dancing with the stars ! Yes, my husband watches that ! Also yesterday, I told the little boys she couldnt play so she wrote me a note that said "thank you for inbearsing me" Hooked on phonics works for her.. "in bear sing" but the rest of us spell it embarrassing. She is a great problem solver and spelling guesser and no- she did not do hooked on phonics.

I havent blogged in a while- things have been busy. My daycare was closed over easter so thursday we paid the nieghbor to come watch Kayden, Friday was a family effort and Teresa got her monday. She started eating some tablefoods and likes bread and mashed potatoes. She even ate an entire jar of carrots one night and jar of pears the next day but that was that was short lived cause now she would rather spit it back out ! And I do mean spit- some of it can go pretty far ! We have added PT once a week and she is still getting OT twice a week.

Teresa is doing really good. she gave me a very nice card on my birthday telling me how much she appreciates me. She is finally growing up ! We have been working on scholarship applications have one turned in and one going in tomorrow. On saturday we go to get her hair fix (still trying to recover from her mom coloring her hair this summer) and then sunday taking senior pics. Graduation invites have already come in and we need to start addressing them.

Robert is on light duty for 2 weeks and then goes back to work. this week is not a big deal cause he is in training. We went on 4/9 (my birthday) to the cardiologist and found out he has 4 more blackages (happy birthday to me) 2 are at 40%, one at 50%, and one at 70%. We are really watching his diet and trying to increase his exercise. We had been walking and will again soon- things are weird with my dad visiting. His birthday is next weekend so we are having a BBQ to celebrate he is still alive and to thank everyone who helped us during his heart attack. Robert spoke with the EMS guy to say thanks. the medic told him how happy he was to get Robert's message because he honestly didnt think Robert was going to make it ! the fireman had similar stories as well. I am SO glad I didnt know at the time how bad the situation was so I didnt freak out. I am just very glad it ended the way it did so I dont regret my actions. I keep playing the what if game. what if he didnt make it...should I have gone to the hospital right away ? should I have taken the kids? you know that horrible game ! I am just thankful that it ended the way it did and I dont regret worrying about the kids and letting the first repsonders take care of Robert !

As you can tell I am busy busy busy ! I had a nice birthday and my sister sent me money so Robert and I went for a couple massage. I am working with Teresa on her scholarships, graduation prep, senior pics, graduation party. We are plannning Caitlins birthday and our anniversary all in June ! WE decided to renew our vows and realized how important it is considering. After numerous ideas falling through, we decided to rent a party boat. I feel like I am planning a wedding all over again ! but not as big or as stressful !

No comments: