Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi Ho -its off the hospital we go

Friday, Kayden had to go back to the children's hospital for the testing on her ears.The rain was horrible and I never thought we were going to make it. It should have taken me 30 minutes but it ended up taking me an hour and a half ! The final verdict was the right ear is fine but the left ear has a mild hearing loss. Not a nerve issue possible because of the shape of her inner ear or because of fluid, but because of the shape they cant see in well enough to see her ear to know so we wait and watch and see what happens !

I took Teresa on Saturday yo get her hair fix (still from the damagethis summer from her mom) and then sunday we did senior pics ! Kinda scarey to see her in a cap and gown.I gave her an early graduation present which was a silver necklace that has 3 rings (mother, daughter, friend) and the card that came with it said something like " a daughter is a little girl who grows up to be your friend" and then something about when you wear it remember what you mean to me. she started crying - it touched me that my necklace meant so much. I was hoping it would and I was glad it did.

We went to a picnic at the park this weekend with some friends ! It was so nice out and so relaxing - we never get to relax anymore. We definitly have to do it more often.

I tried to add some of Teresa's graduation pics but again cant add pictures ! ARGH ! I will try again later ! And on the note of things that bug me .... I have when people dont RSVP !!! I am trying to do a get together for Roberts birthday/ thank you to those who helped with his heart attack and cant get people to respond if they are coming. Makes it hard to get food when you dont know how many are eating :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Awwww! Em has 30% hearing loss in her right ear because of ear infections. I just always let her teachers know at the beginning of each school year. I also remind people when Emily says "huh?" it's honestly because she cannot hear. You were in my thoughts. I just thought I would swing by

The Sanchez Family said...

Good luck!! We've been down the same ear/hearing loss road. It will all work out!