




If you know me, you know that I competed in beauty pageants ! Including Miss Texas USA ! Loved it and the confidence it gave me as well as the stage presence and ability to get in front of groups. I know everyone has their opinions of pageants (especially children pageants) but since this is MY blog, mine is the one that gets posted ! I put Caitlin in pageants starting at 4 months old. this has been a very positive experience for both of us and it has been very positive for Caitlin. So you had to know that at some point Kayden would get to do one too !! Well that some day came this past Saturday ! I wasnt sure how she would do because when she sees someone new she just stares at them and doesnt even smile, so I was a little worried how she would do in front of everyone. Well I had nothing to worry about ! She got on the stage and smiled like there was no tomorrow and "we" blew kisses and then she talked to the judges !! Her personality really came through and she won her age division !!! Here are the pics !



3 comments:
Oh my gosh. Soooo cute!
That is precious! Way to go Kayden!
Love them love them, great pics, and she is just so squishy cute!!!!
Em loves pageants as well, and it's nice to see positive parents shed a positive light on pageantry vs the nut jobs they pull on toddlers and tiaras.
Post a Comment