Tuesday, August 11, 2009
change of heart
Today was going to be the day I got off my butt and quit putting things on hold. and then I read the blogs I follow, and my heart sunk. Little Zoey who has been through so much- DS, heart surgery, seizures, Lukemia, and has been through the treatments for the cancer, may be in remission. I already lost my friend Johnny to the same Cancer. How can life be so unfair to this little girl ? to her family ? what did they do to deserve this ? To think this cancer could take this childs life has left me in tears. It has drained my motivation for the day. It makes me appreciate my own situation so much better. It makes me want to go home and hug my daughter for everything she doesnt have (instead of thinking about everything we have been through this past year). I so dont understand life. I dont understand how things like this can happen. All I can do is pray this little girl will be okay. Although at this point I dont believe much in prayer anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I also cried my way through Heather's post! Poor sweet Zoey! I am just stunned and heartbroken!!
BTW, add me to your list if you go private.
Post a Comment