Last week I had been in a funk. It was one of those really bad weeks. I can not stand when people make assumptions. I dont like when people are in supervisory roles and have not idea how to be a supervisor. And sometimes, I dont like having to be PC and unable to express everything cause this blog is not private and anyone can read it. And lastly, I hate that I dont play the lottery, cause I really need to win so I can just quit my job !
Okay, off the soap box. On the positive note, I got to have lunch with a friend I hadnt seen in a while and it was fun to hang with another mom. and Friday Robert was off and we got to spend some quality time together- that was nice. Saturday we went to a potty training class. YES, I know Kayden is a little small to start that but you never know when they will have these things, so I would rather attend early and store the info then miss out completely and then they wont have another one until after that fact (seems to be the story of my life). that afternoon,robert took Kayden and Caitlin to a friends birthday party. this was Kayden's first party ! I was bummed to miss it but I had to get Teresa ready for prom ! Everyone liked her hair and asked who did it. Which made me feel so good cause it was me : ) I took Teresa and her date to a friends house where they were going with a nother couple and the other girls parents arranged for a car (hummer). To make a long story short- the guy driving the hummer was an old boyfriend...lol After I got her off, I took Caitlin to the movies and we saw Hannah Montana. I sat there in the theater thinking... I can not remember when I sat still for 2 hours. I really liked the movie and LOVE her new song the climb. If you have not heard it yet, go google the words. It really hits home and yes,...... I cried watching Hannah Montana ! On Sunday we got some things done and Teresa addressed her graduation invites. My fault but I didnt pay attention when I gave her the envelopes.She didnt realize there were 2 sizes and you only address the outer ones... well, I spent most of the day trying to fix it and thing who didnt need 2 envelopes..lol Cathy came over last night. i am sad to say that she broke up with her boyfriend saturday. We liked him, but as i told her, you dont stay with someone just cause your family likes them. If you know Cathy, you wont be surprised to hear she already has another love interest. GOSH these girls kill me sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment