
When we were preparing for Kayden's surgery, Wonderful Jeanette showed me a blog about a baby who had just had heart surgery. His name is Dylan and his wonderful Mommy Laurie did a great job of posting pics and sharing his progress on his surgery. It really helped me to prepare and know what to expect with Kayden's surgery and it made all the difference when we had ours.I know Laurie lived in Mass. so.....
We went this past week to Boston. My grandmother turns 91 and her health is failing. It may be the last time we get to see her, but more importantly it maybe Kayden's time to meet her.
When I knew we were going to go, I got in touch with Laurie and she only lives about 30 minutes from my dad so we got to meet them in person.
Dyan and Kayden hit it off right away, see for your self !!!!







4 comments:
This is wonderful. I am glad you met them!
i'm glad that kayden got to meet her great g-ma...not too many people can say that. and how wonderful to meet up with a fellow heart mom!
and i wanted to add that i love the b-day pics! and the cakes/cupcakes are awesome! very creative!
It was so nice to meet you and your family, Mara!! I LOVE the pictures : )
Give Kayden a big hug and kiss from Dylan and me...
: )
Wonderful blog. I just fell upon it this morning. I look forward to following your journey with Kayden. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment