Wow this month as been so crazy, I am so glad that July is in sight !
Teresa graduated- a day I never thought would come. We had so many end of year events. She received 2 scholarships and we had band concert, award ceremonies, and we even gave her a graduation party ! It was exhausting but well worth it. Sad part was her mom didnt come- not only did she not come but didnt call, email, or send the kid a gift ! Teresa is taking it pretty sad which is pretty heartbreaking ! I told her that I was glad her mom didnt come because that was my moment ! that was my yelling and my argueing that got her across the stage ! We had a nice moment and both cried ! Now I have to get her off her lazy butt and get her to register for college so she doesnt losse those scholarships !!!
Caitlin finished 3rd grade and is off to 4th ! Of course straight A's !!! We had her birthday this month - a sleep over, our first ! The girls were so good that I may even be talked into doing it again ! Caitlin is going several weeks to camp at the gymnastics place- they keep them active and she needs the constant busy !
We had the fund raiser for Kayden and I am happy to share that it did amazing and will be a HUGE helpwith the amount of medical bills ! And it was ALOT of fun ! Teresa even learned to play roulette !
Robert and I renewed our wedding vows for our 10 year wedding anniversary aboard a party boat on lake travis with some friends. It was a really fun time and now we are looking for reasons to get another boat !!!
Kayden turns one on saturday ! Gosh how the time flies ! We did a small party for her this past saturday. With her being born on a holiday most people were going to be out of town so we did it early ! We had a special guest appearance by winnie the Pooh ! she went right to her (him- it- whatever- I say she cause Teresa was in the costume !) We did her 1 birthday pics yesterday ! WOW a year old !
So we have hosted graduation parties, graduation dinners, 2 birthday parties and an anniversary ! Whew ! I am so glad this month is over and I can rest !!! Well- actually no resting, I have alot of stuff to cetch up on that got put to the side. Oh well...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wow you guys have been busy!!! sounds like a lot of exciting changes. congrats to all moving forward in school. it's a precious time that goes by too fast
Post a Comment